• +62 8128 2128 999
  • aw@wijayaco.id

Your Marriage and Child’s Citizenship

Sunday, 03 May 2015
9018 times

When applying for your mixed-child Indonesian citizenship to the Ministry of Law and Human Right in Jakarta, your overseas marriage must prior be registered with the Civil Registry Office in Indonesia. In turn, they will issue Marriage Reporting Certificate (so called Laporan Perkawinan or Tanda Bukti Lapporan Perkawinan). Your overseas marriage shall be legally recognized by the Indonesian laws. Failure to do so might jeopardize your childs application. The Ministry would send request for additional evidence, and therefore will delay the process for months.

Application for childs citizenship can be made either at the nearest Indonesian embassy or consulate or in your home country in Indonesia. In support to your application in Indonesia, you must provide Indonesian spouses domicile evidence such as national ID Card (so called KTP) and family card (so called kartu keluarga). Based on our experience, officials would require your child to be listed on the family card as member of the family, but some just dont require so. You may submit the application by yourself or you may authorize other third party who have enough experience handling such case.


What's New!

Featured Library

More Library..

Featured Blogs

Copyright © Wijayaco. All Rights Reserved